PDA

View Full Version : QSSlError not linked?

zgulser
16th April 2012, 00:13
Hello,

I got the following errors. Help needed for the reason.

2>CommunitiesSettingsPage.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall QSslError::~QSslError(void)" (__imp_??1QSslError@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void * __thiscall QSslError::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GQSslError@@QAEPAXI@Z)
2>moc_CommunitiesSettingsPage.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall QSslError::~QSslError(void)" (__imp_??1QSslError@@QAE@XZ)
2>sipccommon.lib(Http.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall QSslError::~QSslError(void)" (__imp_??1QSslError@@QAE@XZ)
2>CommunitiesSettingsPage.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall QSslError::QSslError(class QSslError const &)" (__imp_??0QSslError@@QAE@ABV0@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall QList<class QSslError>::node_copy(struct QList<class QSslError>::Node *,struct QList<class QSslError>::Node *,struct QList<class QSslError>::Node *)" (?node_copy@?$QList@VQSslError@@@@AAEXPAUNode@1@00 @Z)
2>moc_CommunitiesSettingsPage.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall QSslError::QSslError(class QSslError const &)" (__imp_??0QSslError@@QAE@ABV0@@Z)
2>sipccommon.lib(Http.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall QSslError::QSslError(class QSslError const &)" (__imp_??0QSslError@@QAE@ABV0@@Z)
2>CommunitiesSettingsPage.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class QString __thiscall QSslError::errorString(void)const " (__imp_?errorString@QSslError@@QBE?AVQString@@XZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CustomNetworkAccessManager::onSslErrors(class QNetworkReply *,class QList<class QSslError>)" (?onSslErrors@CustomNetworkAccessManager@@IAEXPAVQ NetworkReply@@V?$QList@VQSslError@@@@@Z)
2>sipccommon.lib(Http.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class QString __thiscall QSslError::errorString(void)const " (__imp_?errorString@QSslError@@QBE?AVQString@@XZ)
2>sipccommon.lib(Http.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall QHttp::ignoreSslErrors(void)" (__imp_?ignoreSslErrors@QHttp@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall Http::onSslErrors(class QList<class QSslError> const &)" (?onSslErrors@Http@@IAEXABV?$QList@VQSslError@@@@@ Z)
2>bin\\sipcttngn.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals

ChrisW67
16th April 2012, 00:52
At a guess you have a set of Qt libraries that was built without SSL support (assuming you have specified network in the QT variable).

zgulser
16th April 2012, 06:05
thanks for your reply,

you mean "configure + nmake" don't you?

and one more thing, should I use openssl or openssl-linked?

ChrisW67
16th April 2012, 06:21
If you are building your program with "QT += network" in the pro file AND you are you getting the errors you describe then you likely have a set of Qt libraries that was built without SSL support. To fix that would require building Qt with the OpenSSL support, which would entail having OpenSSL built and available before you configure Qt.

zgulser
16th April 2012, 06:31
I've openssl entailed. That's why, I assume, pass the compiler but not the linker.

and one more thing, should I use openssl or openssl-linked?

If I use -openssl command, I need to put my regarding dll's near my .exe since iwe are talking about dynamic linking here?