PDA

View Full Version : Problem loading QJson dylib when launching my application on mac

TwoGunBerg
8th May 2012, 20:50
Hi ;
I have spent the last week and a half converting a Qt application that my company is building over to the Mac.(I am a newbie on the mac) We have been developing the app using Qt, QJson and VS2010 on Windows 7. Now i get the "joy"(sarcasm) of porting to the mac and Xcode 4.3. (i'm in hell) I have been able to get all of our projects compiled but when i go to try to start the app i get a fatal error: dyld`dyld_fatal_error. Whe i look at the logs i notice the following.
dyld: Library not loaded: qjson.framework/Versions/0/qjson
Referenced from: "PATH TO MY LIBRARY".dylib
Reason: image not found
(lldb)
before i started migrating our projects, i got the QJSon code. converted the pro to xcode then compiled it. WHen i built my projects i added links to the newly built QJSon.framework. I have since attempted to build QJSon from the command shell following the instructions in the install document in the QJSon directory. cmake seems not to be known, i keep getting the command not found. Any idea what i could be missing? What i could have done wrong?