PDA

View Full Version : qdb2 compilation problem

snakesd
16th June 2012, 07:11
Hello everyone, and have a nice day.

Recently i started using QT in order to develop an application for managing databases as a project for my thesis presentation. Currently i have managed to make it work with mysql, postgresql and sqlite but i have a serius problem with db2 since
i cannot compile the driver. I have installed the latest db2 version (v10.1) on my Mandriva 2011 (x86_64) , i followed exactly the steps that needed to compile the driver, only to get a screen full of errors. I tried it on different distros (debian, kubuntu) but nothing changed.

What i did:
1) (inside src/plugins/sqldrivers/db2) --> qmake -o Makefile "INCLUDEPATH+=/opt/ibm/db2/V10.1/include" LIBS+="/opt/ibm/db2/V10.1/lib -ldb2" db2.pro
2) make all
errors,errors....errors

What am i doing wrong? Is there another way of building the driver or at least connect to the db2 dbms?
Thank you in advance

Ali Reza
17th June 2012, 10:14
go to your project folder and delete "your_project.pro.user" and build again ...

wysota
17th June 2012, 10:52
What am i doing wrong? Is there another way of building the driver or at least connect to the db2 dbms?

We can't help you unless you show us the first error you get. It is likely you are missing some development package for your system.