PDA

View Full Version : questions

vimal
27th June 2012, 18:43
Hi....there are some interview questions...please explain....
1=what is the difference between qimage and qpixmap.
2=In a project there is a main window but after some time we realize that main window should be other dialog then what changes should be done.It will be large changes or some changes.
3=Difference between mainwindow,dialog and widget.

d_stranz
28th June 2012, 00:59
If you are too lazy to read the Qt documentation or a book on Qt (where all of these things are explained), you are probably also too lazy to read whatever explanation we would write here.

Maybe you should just ask someone to take the interview for you, that way you won't have to waste your time learning anything that might help you in the job you are trying to get.

vimal
28th June 2012, 13:36
Hi d_stranz
i am not lazy......i just want to know more an more about these topics.........i know some reasons of these questions but i want to know more reasons why???.........some time we discuss something and we know some new things about the topics.....for every person he has his own imagination and understanding about the topic.

wysota
28th June 2012, 14:20
So.. if you're not lazy...

1=what is the difference between qimage and qpixmap.
QPixmap vs QImage

2=In a project there is a main window but after some time we realize that main window should be other dialog then what changes should be done.It will be large changes or some changes.
Then you change the base class and adjust your code.

3=Difference between mainwindow,dialog and widget.
QMainWindow, QDialog, QWidget