PDA

View Full Version : Cyber ​​cafe pro in Qt

maxoreli
3rd July 2012, 19:32
hello everyone. I would like to make a software like Cyber ​​Cafe Pro. I would create a Qt application that starts in first place right after the opening session of the user and that blocks access to all other office software, ie the application will work as a session handler (as Cyber ​​Cafe). application will provide access to the office or not to any user.
How can I do that? which classes to use? Can someone give me a guideline or a code that will allow me to do this?
Thanks in advance.

high_flyer
4th July 2012, 10:20
You really got to love these posts! :)

maxoreli
4th July 2012, 20:07
why do you say that?

wysota
4th July 2012, 21:14
I think what Daniel meant to say (more or less) was that this is one of those "I want to make software similar to X, how do I do it?" threads...

d_stranz
4th July 2012, 21:46
"I want to make software similar to X, how do I do it?"

And usually "X" is something really simple and straightforward, like "Windows 7" or "Adobe Acrobat Reader", or "Cyber Cafe Pro". A question that we could easily answer in a couple of lines and not too much thought. :D

I would like to make a software like Cyber ​​Cafe Pro.
So, after you have gotten started, and you get stuck on a certain thing and can ask a basic question like "How do I handle this event in this widget?" instead of a question like "What is the meaning of life?", that would be a good time to make a post that people will take seriously.

Make a list of the features in Cyber Cafe Pro that you would like to emulate. Think about the classes, events, signals, and slots in Qt and which ones of those might help implement certain features. Then ask questions if you can't figure it out.

maxoreli
5th July 2012, 11:33
ok, i would to block users's interactions to Desktop ,just after he has logged his session. My application takes the rights to access or not to user's desktop by "some processes defined by me".
I read "Session Management " in Qt Documentation " but that's not permit to do that, is there a Qt class for do that?

Thanks for remarks on my way to post my questions, i will consider it,thanks very much. In fact , I'm french but i 'm learning english

wysota
5th July 2012, 11:55
What research have you already done in the subject?