PDA

View Full Version : Topic to see

sonulohani
4th July 2012, 12:57
Sir,
I want to ask one thing which i didnt get anywhere in the internet. The thing is that, Is Qt support multitouch in embedded linux? I know that embedded linux supports multitouch, that i have done through tslib library. But now, i want to do that through Qt. So is it possible? I know i've posted this question earlier, but i still not get any answer in that so thats why i have asked again. If it support in qws then how to do it? Just give the concept.

high_flyer
4th July 2012, 13:23
Is it really easier to read here then in the docs??
QTouchEvent

mvuori
4th July 2012, 13:35
Sir,
I know i've posted this question earlier, but i still not get any answer in that
Many knowledgeable people will not even open a question titled "Topic to see", not to mention replying to it, because more often than not it is just a waste of everyone's time. Give the question a good title and you might have some hope of getting a good answer.

sonulohani
5th July 2012, 11:59
high flyer, i have already use that but it is for the qt application not for qws since qws doesnt understand what multitouch is? So, at present, digia developers are also trying to implement the multitouch through qws but still they didnt get any result. They said that they will put that feature in qt 5.0 but still it is in progress. So if there is any other idea on multitouch then please guide me.

high_flyer
5th July 2012, 12:18
@sonulohani:
Please refrain from using such offensive language in this forum - it wont be tolerated!

but i still not get any answer in that so thats why i have asked again.
You might want to search a bit harder before reposting.
http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/5052

wysota
5th July 2012, 12:18
since qws doesnt understand what multitouch is?
Hey, you answered your own question!

sonulohani
5th July 2012, 12:22
Ok sorry for that, but i really get frustrated with this multi touch thing.

high_flyer
5th July 2012, 12:28
Ok sorry for that, but i really get frustrated with this multi touch thing.
We are all adults here, so that should not be a reason for using bad language.
If you find a reply not helpful, just ignore it.
No one here owes you an answer.