View Full Version : QMAKE_LFLAGS -sectcreate

JoZCaVaLLo
13th July 2012, 15:33
Does anybody know why: setting the following in my .pro file

QMAKE_LFLAGS += -sectcreate __TEXT __info_plist /path/to/myInfo.plist
QMAKE_LFLAGS += -sectcreate __TEXT __launchd_plist /path/to/myLaunchd.plist

it gets me the following error
x86_64: No such file or directory

if I set only 1 QMAKE_LFLAGS it works fine.

wysota
15th July 2012, 10:50
See the actual command that is ran while linking, maybe you will notice some problem after those magic lines are translated to an actual linker call.

JoZCaVaLLo
16th July 2012, 08:41
Hi Wysota

thank you for your time! Here is the compile output... it seems there is a problem in the translation: for the second -sectcreate it removes the __TEXT flag.
May this be the problem? I actually don't have an Idea how to resolve this problem...

g++ -headerpad_max_install_names
-sectcreate __TEXT __launchd_plist /Dev/projects/test-cocoa-and-qt/helperBanana/helperBanana-Launchd.plist
-sectcreate __info_plist /Dev/projects/test-cocoa-and-qt/helperBanana/helperBanana-Info.plist
-arch x86_64 -Xarch_x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -o helperBanana SSPrivilegedHelperCommon.o BetterAuthorizationSampleLib.o helpermain.o
-F/Library/Frameworks -L/Library/Frameworks -framework AppKit -framework Security
-framework CoreServices -framework CoreFoundation -framework ServiceManagement -framework QtGui -framework QtCore

Added after 4 minutes:

Sorry!!! I did find the solution: using $$quote did solve the problem!!!

QMAKE_LFLAGS += $$quote(-sectcreate __TEXT __info_plist /path/to/myInfo.plist)
QMAKE_LFLAGS += $$quote(-sectcreate __TEXT __launchd_plist /path/to/myLaunchd.plist)