PDA

View Full Version : qt desginer 4.2.2 problem on win_xp_sp2

eemil
27th December 2006, 23:49
hi!

i downloaded qt 4.2.2 for win_xp to evaluate the product. i have a major problem with qt designer: when i create a window, designer shows me only maybe 30-50 pixels of bottom of window. When i switch UI mode to multiple top-level windows, then everything is ok and i can see the whole for now. Strange !?

the screenshoot is in the attachment.

If someone has a solution, please help me !

Tnx!

emil

wysota
28th December 2006, 11:11
Maybe you have some tweak/mod in your system that causes the behaviour? It certainly shouldn't happen and I'm sure it doesn't happen for other people, so probably your computer is to blaim - try installing the software on another one and see if the problem persists.

eemil
28th December 2006, 12:57
Maybe you have some tweak/mod in your system that causes the behaviour? It certainly shouldn't happen and I'm sure it doesn't happen for other people, so probably your computer is to blaim - try installing the software on another one and see if the problem persists.

i just removed style xp as theme manager from my system and everything is ok now ! but, still, it's very strange. i had tons of software (a dozen of different IDEs), and never problems with style xp. but, i don't really need it, so i threw it away ! :)