PDA

View Full Version : QMYSQL Instatllation

ddeisdz
26th July 2012, 16:42
I have been trying to install QMYSQL already for the entire day and I need help, i followed the instruction that the QT article states and when running make -o Makefile "INCLUDEPATH+=C:/Progra~1/MySQL/MySQLS~1.0/include" "LIBS+=C:/Progra~1/MySQL/MySQLS~1.0/lib/opt/liblibmysql.a" mysql.pro , I get an error saying Cannot find file: mysql.pro . But i do have mysql and I tried searching for mysql.pro and cannot find it. Please help. I am running windows xp proffesional and I have mysql server 5.5.

ChrisW67
27th July 2012, 01:30
I don't know what "the QT article" is (certainly doesn't look like the docs which do not use the "-o Makefile" option) but I guess it assumes that you have the Qt source code because otherwise it will be very difficult to compile the QMYSQL plugin. Since you don't share any information about your Qt environment it's difficult to give you specific direction.

MadMax411
27th July 2012, 08:43
You find the "mysql.pro" file in a subdir of your Qt installation: <QTDIR>\src\plugins\sqldrivers\mysql
If there is no "src"-directory you have to install the sources of Qt.

n3500
27th July 2012, 08:51
Hi !

I had the same problem when I wanted to use a MySQL db with Qt SDK.
I found the solution with this link => http://ieatbinary.com/2011/07/11/how-to-enable-mysql-support-in-qt-sdk-for-windows/ (Here)

It could help you !