PDA

View Full Version : Qcreator include pleora libs and headers

Ricardo_arg
22nd August 2012, 15:45
hi!, i am tryng to develop a little applicaiton (hello world pleora), but i cannot set the headers files properly and the libs, i have find a few articles in the web but i cannot set properly my Ide. some guide?
this how i set up the pro file:
LIBS += "C:\Program_Files_(x86)\Pleora_Technologies_Inc\eBU S_SDK\Libraries"
INCLUDEPATH += "C:\Program_Files_(x86)\Pleora_Technologies_Inc\eBU S_SDK\Includes"
i have replace the white space in the name of the directorys by the underscore symbol

thx in advance

StrikeByte
22nd August 2012, 17:35
you have to specify what lib you want to use like this:

LIBS += -LC:\\path\\to\\lib\\dir[/I] -l[I]libyouneed \
-lotherlibyouneed

Qt doesn't like backslashed you have to escape them or just use slashes

LIBS += -LC:/path/to/lib/dir -llibyouneed \
-lotherlibyouneed

dont forget -L and -l (lower case L)

Ricardo_arg
23rd August 2012, 17:34
i am having troubles in setting up the eviroment for develop a simple application using pleora SDK, i have include succedfully the libs and .h files in the .pro file , but when i just include a .h file eg:
//main.c
#include <PvBuffer.h>

i just get only errors in the compiling windows.
the compiling is just a test that i do to verify the well execution a single include statement.

There any more else steps that i am not seing?
any hint or guide will be well received!
PD:
the .pro file is like that:
QT += core

QT -= gui

TARGET = pleora
CONFIG += console
CONFIG -= app_bundle

TEMPLATE = app

SOURCES += main.cpp
INCLUDEPATH += "C:/Program Files (x86)/Pleora Technologies Inc/eBUS SDK/Includes"
LIBS += "C:/Program Files (x86)/Pleora Technologies Inc/eBUS SDK/Libraries/*.lib"

enamored
23rd August 2012, 21:35
Try to write:

INCLUDEPATH += $$quote(C:/Program Files (x86)/Pleora Technologies Inc/eBUS SDK/Includes)
LIBS += -L$$quote(C:/Program Files (x86)/Pleora Technologies Inc/eBUS SDK/Libraries)

srsr
23rd August 2012, 22:00
If using Windows OS : As an alternative (may be) you can avoid QCreator and directly use VisualStudio with Qt integration Plug-In.
All my Qt projects with Pleora eBUS SDK are done this way for x86 and x64.
Last project does just-in-time matrix spline warping on incoming video stream from HD camera ( Sony Bloc H11 GEV ) : GUI is Qt, acquisition is eBUS-based
Good luck anyway

Ricardo_arg
23rd August 2012, 22:21
INCLUDEPATH += $$quote(C:/Program Files (x86)/Pleora Technologies Inc/eBUS SDK/Includes)
maybe it was bad spelling, can you verified this sintax?

If using Windows OS : As an alternative (may be) you can avoid QCreator and directly use VisualStudio with Qt integration Plug-In.
All my Qt projects with Pleora eBUS SDK are done this way for x86 and x64.
Last project does just-in-time matrix spline warping on incoming video stream from HD camera ( Sony Bloc H11 GEV ) : GUI is Qt, acquisition is eBUS-based
Good luck anyway
i will be glade to avoid use Qcreator or Eclipse c++, but these are requirement of the project, anyway how do setup the enviroment in VS 2010?, i was tryng to use vs 2006, but i cannot get any improve, and the samples the only result that i have is using vs 2005

enamored
23rd August 2012, 22:30
Did you try that way?
Similar code exists in the real project.

Ricardo_arg
23rd August 2012, 22:47
wich way? :)

enamored
23rd August 2012, 22:55
LIBS += -L$$quote(C:/Program Files (x86)/Pleora Technologies Inc/eBUS SDK/Libraries)

P.S. Sorry for my English.

ChrisW67
24th August 2012, 08:03
the .pro file is like that:

QT += core
QT -= gui

TARGET = pleora
CONFIG += console
CONFIG -= app_bundle

TEMPLATE = app

SOURCES += main.cpp
INCLUDEPATH += "C:/Program Files (x86)/Pleora Technologies Inc/eBUS SDK/Includes"
LIBS += "C:/Program Files (x86)/Pleora Technologies Inc/eBUS SDK/Libraries/*.lib"

You cannot use wildcards like you have in the LIBS variable. You have two options:

Set LIBS to list each link library file explicitly

LIBS += "C:/Program Files (x86)/Pleora Technologies Inc/eBUS SDK/Libraries/a.lib" \
"C:/Program Files (x86)/Pleora Technologies Inc/eBUS SDK/Libraries/b.lib"

Set LIBS to define a search path and library names to link.

LIBS += -L"C:/Program Files (x86)/Pleora Technologies Inc/eBUS SDK/Libraries" -la -lb

I suggest the second as far easier to read.

Ricardo_arg
24th August 2012, 16:51
ok, will try that one

oliv06
10th September 2013, 15:37
Hi,

I'm starting to work on Qt including eBUS Pleora SDK.
Is some one succeed with it?
Here there some guide line to start to work with?

Thanks,
Olivier