PDA

View Full Version : ListBox view

mithra
8th January 2007, 11:30
Hi,

Am using Qtopia GreenPhone : Qtopia 4.2 release...I want to know how to load different listbox views and how to switch between different listbox views...

What are the various API's used for this...

Can anybody help me with this?

Regards,
Mithra

wysota
8th January 2007, 13:25
Could you explain what you mean by "load different listbox views and switch between listbox views"?

mithra
9th January 2007, 04:19
Hi,

In my application, first view contains a listbox.I want to load a different view which is also a listbox view upon clicking of any of the listbox item in the first view.And moreover i should be able to go to the first view also.

This is my question.Now, am i clear?

Thanks,
Mithra

wysota
9th January 2007, 10:30
No, you're not clear, but I can try to guess what you need. I think you want to use QStackedWidget and place those two boxes on different pages of the widget so that you can exchange the two. A custom slot connected to appropriate signals should handle the switch.

mithra
9th January 2007, 11:29
Hi..

Thanks for the info u have given.I am stating an example below.Hope this will clear the scenario.

When application is launched,it shows a list that contains three items for e.g. credit card , debit card and misc card. if user wants to know the list of all the credit cards stored, it click credit card item and then list of credit card items is shown to the user and from that user can also come back to the main list items and so on..

which APIs will help me to achieve this functionality?

Hope things are more clear now..

Thanks,
Mithra

wysota
9th January 2007, 11:44
The one I mentioned - QStackedWidget.

mithra
9th January 2007, 11:57
Thanks for the help!!! :)

Mithra