PDA

View Full Version : Qt Embedded GUI Software (R&D) Engineer (Singapore)

bhamadicharef
26th September 2012, 11:06
Embedded GUI Software (R&D) Engineer [Singapore]

Responsibilities:

Design and develop GUI application using Qt for embedded platforms, initially running embedded-Linux OS.
Work closely with a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team across multiple projects in an intellectually
stimulating environment where the emphasis is on creativity.

Requirements:

Minimum 3-5 years experience in object-oriented software and GUI design in Qt/Embedded-Linux environment.
Proficient in C/C++ Programming.
Able to report and communicate ideas effectively through writing and verbal presentation (fluent in English).
Candidates from all nationalities are welcome to apply.

Education

BSc/BEng/MSc/Meng/PhD in Electrical, Software Engineering, Computer Science and/or
related field from a reputable university.

Highly Desirable

Knowledgeable in Linux kernel architecture, threads, contexts and virtual memory.
Experience in Human Machine Interface (HMI).
To apply for this position, please submit [your resume + recent photo + motivation letter]
to chris.tisse@mtech-imaging.com . Incomplete applications will not be considered.

Attention:
Dr Christel Loic TISSE
Chief Technology Officer
MTech Imaging Pte Ltd

MTech Imaging Pte Ltd is a fast growing OEM Company of Miltrade Technologies Group,
dedicated to the development of highly innovative technologies that shape the future of
thermal infrared & multiband imaging/camera systems for commercial, industrial, security
and military applications. To address the challenges posed by conventional imaging/camera
systems for “visualizing the invisible” (i.e. our motto), our team has developed a core
competency and expertise in co-design of embedded image/video processing, silicon
architectures and optical designs.

MTech Imaging is headquartered in Singapore, and has established a sales office in
Dallas, Texas – USA, as well as a strong marketing & distribution network in the Asia region.

We are currently looking for world-class talents (R&D engineers and scientists) to
expand our R&D team in Singapore. These positions afford unparalleled opportunities
for personal and career growth in the emerging and exciting field of computational
infrared imaging.

mammaiap
16th October 2012, 03:43
Hi Christel Loic Tisse,

i am currently in singapore... holding the EP-P2... if you are still searching for the candidate for this position please let me know that...

my contact details:
mail: muthulingam.a@gmail.com
mobile : +65-86571554

Thanks,
Muthu