PDA

View Full Version : Qt 4.2.2 and Visual studio express

Morea
16th January 2007, 18:05
Is it possible to set up Qt 4.2.2 with that compiler?

Brandybuck
16th January 2007, 20:08
I have seen this, but I have not done it myself. My guess is that either the VS2005 version supports express, or that it was built from sources.

flare
17th January 2007, 20:21
I guess you are refering to the opensource version of Qt, for the commercial one there is a visual studio integration available from Trolltech.

For the opensource version there ist a good working patch, but it takes some time to apply it. Please go to http://www.qtnode.net/wiki/Qt4_with_Visual_Studio, there is a tutorial.

Regards :)

Sergey Kuzmin
18th January 2007, 17:29
Yes. http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/Building_KDElibs_4_using_MS_Visual_Studio

Morea
30th May 2007, 06:45
I get some strange error saying:

(The windows.h file is in c:\program files\microsoft platform SDK...\include

and it seems to me that this path is added to the compiler in the tools->options->projects and solutions menue.
Any ideas on what to do?

------------------------------
Going to compile qmake now
Continue? (Y/N):y

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 8.00.50727.42
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

cl -c -FIqmake_pch.h -Yuqmake_pch.h -Fptmp\qmake_pch.pch -nologo -Zm200
-GS -O1 -MD -DNDEBUG -GR -EHsc -W3 -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DWIN32 -D_C
RT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTR
APPED -DQT_NO_TEXTCODEC -DQT_NO_LIBRARY -DQT_NO_STL -DQT_NO_COMPRESS -DQT_NO_UNI
CODETABLES -DQT_NO_GEOM_VARIANT -DQT_NO_DATASTREAM -DQMAKE_OPENSOURCE_EDITION -D
QT_NODLL -DQT_NO_THREAD -DQT_NO_QOBJECT -I"../src/corelib/arch/generic" -I"gener
ators" -I"generators\unix" -I"generators\win32" -I"generators\mac" -I"../include
" -I"../include/QtCore" -I"../src/3rdparty/md5" -I"../qmake" -I"..\mkspecs\win32
-msvc2005" -Fotmp\ @C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\nm5.tmp
project.cpp
.\project.cpp(42) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Windows.h': No
such file or directory
option.cpp
.\option.cpp(650) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'windows.h': No
such file or directory
Generating Code...
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'F:\VS\VC\BIN\cl.EXE' : return code '0x2'
Stop.