PDA

View Full Version : To compile project Stage-master of Playerstage (https://github.com/rtv/Stage)

giorgik
1st December 2012, 12:29
I found in https://github.com/rtv/Stage (click on tab zip: Stage-master.zip) a beautiful design of a simulator for robot, that must be compiled in both Linux, Windows and Mac. I use as a compiler MinGW 4.6.2 environment in Qt 4.8.3 and QtCreator 2.6.0.
As written in the readme of the project is recommended to use CMake 2.8 to generate the Makefile to compile with make. Running CMake (having installed the various libraries required by the project: OpenGL, FLTK 1.3.1, LTDL, JPEG) can not get the Makefile without errors.
The problem comes when I compile with the make command (I use the dos shell of Qt 4.8.3).
I get the following error messages:

C:\MinGW\Stage-master\compilato>make -j8
[ 2%] Building CXX object libstage/CMakeFiles/stage.dir/blockgroup.obj
C:\MinGW\Stage-master\libstage\blockgroup.cc: In member function 'void Stg::BlockGroup::BuildDisplayList()':
C:\MinGW\Stage-master\libstage\blockgroup.cc:185:39: error: invalid conversion from 'GLvoid (*)() {aka void (*)()}' to '
_GLUfuncptr {aka void (*)()}' [-fpermissive]
c:\mingw\bin\../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.6.2/../../../../include/GL/glu.h:270:21: error: initializing argument 3 of 'void glu
TessCallback(GLUtesselator*, GLenum, _GLUfuncptr)' [-fpermissive]
C:\MinGW\Stage-master\libstage\blockgroup.cc:187:38: error: invalid conversion from 'GLvoid (*)() {aka void (*)()}' to '
c:\mingw\bin\../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.6.2/../../../../include/GL/glu.h:270:21: error: initializing argument 3 of 'void glu
C:\MinGW\Stage-master\libstage\blockgroup.cc:189:35: error: invalid conversion from 'GLvoid (*)() {aka void (*)()}' to '
C:\MinGW\Stage-master\libstage\blockgroup.cc:191:33: error: invalid conversion from 'GLvoid (*)() {aka void (*)()}' to '
C:\MinGW\Stage-master\libstage\blockgroup.cc:195:41: error: invalid conversion from 'GLvoid (*)() {aka void (*)()}' to '
C:\MinGW\Stage-master\libstage\blockgroup.cc:197:43: error: invalid conversion from 'GLvoid (*)() {aka void (*)()}' to '
mingw32-make[2]: *** [libstage/CMakeFiles/stage.dir/blockgroup.obj] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: *** [libstage/CMakeFiles/stage.dir/all] Error 2
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2

can you help me to solve the problem ?

amleto
1st December 2012, 22:46
this is a forum for Qt programming. Where is your Qt programming question?

giorgik
2nd December 2012, 11:52
Would be to use OpenGL with Qt ... As I said, the entire project is being carried in Qt. At this early stage I try to compile it into Qt IDE and then pass to use fully the Qt libraries in the project

amleto
2nd December 2012, 14:10
So, nothing then.