PDA

View Full Version : Display of the same dialog is not happening

kulsekarr
26th December 2012, 06:09
Hi,
I am trying a application with the base class as Widget and from that a new dialog is displayed as FIRST DIALOG and from this i am displaying another dialog as SECOND DIALOG. From the Second dialog i am adding a push button and i want the same FIRST DIALOG to be displayed and i am using MODAL dialog. here what happens is instead of displaying the FIRST DIALOG. it is creating a new Dialog.
how to solve this problem any one can help?

Santosh Reddy
26th December 2012, 07:02
In the second dialog push button close the the second dialog, which will take you back to frist dialog. (Note to close the second dialog, not delete it)

kulsekarr
26th December 2012, 08:22
Thanks for your reply santosh.. but still when i try to close my second dialog the focus is not going to the older first dialog, instead it is creating a new firstdialog. i have attached my code for reference.kindly do reply me

Santosh Reddy
26th December 2012, 09:07
Check this out

kulsekarr
26th December 2012, 09:21
Thanks santhosh its working now..

vittcor
27th December 2012, 11:22
Hi,
I have compiled above code using Qt 5.0 and Qt 4.8. With Qt 4.8 it works like a charm. Using the newest Qt (5.0 with MSVC 2010) it gives me only errors...

I would like to ask if anyone knows how to solve it?

ChrisW67
27th December 2012, 22:07
Yes, someone knows how to solve it. You probably have to add "widgets" to QT in the PRO file.

If you want a more useful answer try providing more useful information... like a hint about the error messages.