PDA

View Full Version : Android

Viper666
2nd January 2013, 13:25
Hi,
I want to make some android app so i downloaded Android SDK/NDK and configure Qt Creator android but now i don't know how compile somethink for it i need ad android to Qt version but how need inecessitas?
I have Qt5 and QtCreator 2.6.1
thanks

wysota
2nd January 2013, 13:38
Yes, you need necessitas installed and configured. It should download all the required stuff (including Android SDK and NDK) for you.

Viper666
2nd January 2013, 14:15
oh :D i want only one QtCreator :D

wysota
2nd January 2013, 17:54
oh :D i want only one QtCreator :D

So delete one of those you have. Stock Creator doesn't fully support Android yet.

d_stranz
2nd January 2013, 18:30
So is necessitas sufficiently stable that I could write basic Hello World type GUI apps for experimentation, and not have to worry about turning my Samsung Galaxy tablet into a nice piece of unresponsive glass?

Viper666
2nd January 2013, 20:08
i have installed full necessitas (about 8 GB) but i don't know where is SDK and NDK i try find it but i find only something like org.kde.necessitas.misc.sdk.android_14

wysota
2nd January 2013, 23:40
So is necessitas sufficiently stable that I could write basic Hello World type GUI apps for experimentation, and not have to worry about turning my Samsung Galaxy tablet into a nice piece of unresponsive glass?

Yes, it is.

i have installed full necessitas (about 8 GB) but i don't know where is SDK and NDK i try find it but i find only something like org.kde.necessitas.misc.sdk.android_14

I can't help you with that as I don't have it installed. As far as I remember the installer should tell you what it is doing and it should set up everything for you so you shouldn't need to look for SDK and NDK.

Viper666
3rd January 2013, 11:37
yes installer shoud downoad all SDK/NDK but he didn't do it :( but now i downloaded SDK/NDK self and it quite work :D

wysota
3rd January 2013, 12:12
yes installer shoud downoad all SDK/NDK but he didn't do it :(
Did you check the proper boxes when the installer asked you which things to download?

Viper666
3rd January 2013, 12:45
yes but it is one now it works and i am happy :D i can have only one Creator and so. All works.
Thanks for guidance.
:D