PDA

View Full Version : Qt video display

ganeshgladish
5th January 2013, 19:28
hi i am beginner of Qt ...i dont know how to display video from my embedded camera to my Qt ....please tell me how can i do this task ...please any one help me....

alizadeh91
5th January 2013, 20:38
It depends on your camera. actually it doesn't seems easy if you are beginner.
You can use OpenCV or other libs for this purpose.

wysota
6th January 2013, 13:57
hi i am beginner of Qt ...i dont know how to display video from my embedded camera to my Qt ....please tell me how can i do this task ...please any one help me....

You can start with what QtMultimediaKit offers.

ganeshgladish
25th January 2013, 14:31
You can start with what QtMultimediaKit offers.

thank you for all your reply,
now i am having video ,to display the video(uyvy format) frame by frame , what can i use,whether can i use shared memory ,video frame buffer ,opencv or some other else, so please kindly tell me whatever things can i use to diaplay the video frame by frame........

wysota
25th January 2013, 17:18
You can use whatever fits your purpose. If openCV is fine then use it. If you can access your data directly from within QtMultimediaKit (or Qt5's QtMultimedia), that's even better.

ganeshgladish
2nd February 2013, 10:58
Thank you for your replay,
but i am not using open cv ,because i am using texas instruments product i am using dvsdk ...

wysota
2nd February 2013, 12:20
Then use whatever you have at hand.

pradeepreddyg95
6th February 2013, 17:42
using texas instruments product i am using dvsdk ...

ti dvsdk default audio video playback will be there check in dvsdkdemos folder you can see encoder & decoder applications by using that code you can integrate in Qt