PDA

View Full Version : Any external resource about QStyle library like QCleanlooksStyle .etc

wolfguolei
6th January 2013, 04:21
Hi there,
As far as I learned,to set the windows style in Qt is to call function QApplication::setStyle() after adding certain includes.The libraries such as "QCleanlooksStyle","QMotifStyle" are complied and ready to be used when we start a new project.I wonder if there are others libraries resources published on the internet that I can download them and use, study them in my own application.just like use Qwt when we want to draw a chart.Thanks, if you help me I would be appreciate...

ChrisW67
6th January 2013, 05:32
The publicly available source code for the bundled styles should provide a more than adequate basis for study of how they work/are implemented.

Qt style sheets are another mechanism you can use to tweak the appearance of your application without the level of effort required to write an entire custom style.

wysota
6th January 2013, 15:20
You can also have a look at kde-look.org. There is a number of Qt widget styles available there as well (e.g. QtCurve).

wolfguolei
10th January 2013, 16:04
Thanks bro, I am doing it ,but style sheet seems pretty complicate...:crying:
The publicly available source code for the bundled styles should provide a more than adequate basis for study of how they work/are implemented.

Qt style sheets are another mechanism you can use to tweak the appearance of your application without the level of effort required to write an entire custom style.

Thanks , i would like to check it and learn..