PDA

View Full Version : Starting all over

KillGabio
16th January 2013, 18:06
Hi everyone, long time no see...

im having the same problems i had before trying to load the OCI driver...when doing mingw32-make as the documentation of Qt indicates, i get the following error:

C:\QtSDK\QtSources\4.8.1\src\plugins\sqldrivers\oc i>mingw32-make
mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `C:/QtSDK/QtSources/4.8.1/src/plugins/sqldri
vers/oci'
g++ -c -g -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -Wall -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -
DQT_NO_CAST_TO_ASCII -DQT_NO_CAST_FROM_ASCII -DQT_DLL -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_SQL_LIB -
DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_HAVE_MMX -DQT_HAVE_3DNOW -DQT_HAVE_SSE -DQT_HAVE_MMXEXT -DQT_H
AVE_SSE2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.1\mingw\include\QtCore"
-I"c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.1\mingw\include\QtSql" -I"c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.1\m
ingw\include" -I"c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.1\mingw\include\ActiveQt" -I"debug" -I"
c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.1\mingw\mkspecs\default" -o debug\main.o main.cpp
In file included from main.cpp:44:
../../../sql/drivers/oci/qsql_oci.h:47:46: error: QtSql/private/qsqlcachedresult
_p.h: No such file or directory
In file included from main.cpp:44:
../../../sql/drivers/oci/qsql_oci.h:68: error: expected class-name before '{' to
ken
../../../sql/drivers/oci/qsql_oci.h:80: error: 'ValueCache' has not been declare
d
mingw32-make[1]: *** [debug/main.o] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/QtSDK/QtSources/4.8.1/src/plugins/sqldriv
ers/oci'
mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2

Apparently it seems that mingw cannot load this driver...because i tried doing the same with QODBC and it worked perfectly

I need to use the Oracle database thats why i need to load the OCI driver

Thanks in advance

///--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I followed the steps from this thread, but now the errors im getting are from Visual C++:

Runtime library-

this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Is this because i didnt build the driver? i just copied the files from my last project because i could get past the error posted before.

ChrisW67
16th January 2013, 22:44
Where did you get the Qt sources? Why is QtSql/private/qsqlcachedresult_p.h missing and what else is?
Have you tried fetching the Qt 4.8.1 sources separately and using those?

KillGabio
16th January 2013, 23:12
I used this file to install everything: "QtSdk-online-win-x86-v1_2_1" (the link was posted on another thread by wyso)

Actually everything from this SKD works fine except when i try to generate the files of QOCI.

Apparently they are not for a MinGW compiler, as i read so far. I fount the files from the previous project and i pasted them as said in the thread I posted earlier so it worked.

I found the file you ask but apparently not where it should be. What do you mean by fetching the sources separately?

ChrisW67
17th January 2013, 02:48
The error you have is because the Qt plugin code is not finding another part of the Qt library code: no direct relationship to the Oracle code/library. There are a number of bugs related to "missing" private headers in the Qt bug tracker (including this one in particular). You might get past this by amending the include line in qsql_oci.h to find the local copy of the file, or by temporarily placing a copy under "c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.1\mingw\include" in the correct location.

I cannot vouch for the headers of the OCI library and their compatibility with MingW. The OCI library has a C-language interface and should work fine with MinGW, but you need to get that far first.

KillGabio
17th January 2013, 14:34

I followed all the steps from that pdf, plus the ones from the documentation of QT (http://doc.qt.digia.com/qt/sql-driver.html#qoci) I dont understand why i cannot run mingw32-make without errors.