PDA

View Full Version : Qt Software Developer: 12 month Contract Opportunity: Working REMOTE or Client Site

kathleenrouse
18th February 2013, 21:37
Qt Developer - Long Term Contract (U.S. Candidates Only)

- Paying top dollar for Qt Developers with C++ experience to work in the U.S. only. Working remote or client site.

- Seeking experienced C++ and Qt developers for a long-term engagement. This individual will be developing a consumer-oriented applications. Individuals who have extensive experience in Qt and who is very strong as a C++ developer are strongly encouraged to apply.

- Applicants must have previous experience developing Windows and Mac Applications

- Applicants can also work remotely or work at the client site in Alameda, CA

- Great company, great projects with great pay.

- Please send resumes to krouse@jsginc.com

Thanks so much!

Kathleen Rouse
IT Recruiter
Johnson Service Group, Inc.
770-635-1347
krouse@jsginc.com

d_stranz
19th February 2013, 03:43
You need to learn how to use the forum correctly and stop posting your recruitment ads in the wrong location. Pay attention to where the moderators have been moving your previous posts and post them there in the first place next time.

The correct place is Forum -> Other -> Jobs

And if anyone does reply to your ads, you can tell them that Alameda *is* a great place to live and work. Good climate, good schools, good social life, close to San Francisco, the wine country, and skiing. I know, I live and work here.

Revend
17th March 2013, 18:14
Thanks dear for your comment. I think you are right that this is not good to post here our advertisement but i think this is the right place as the topic is job .