PDA

View Full Version : Drag & Drop QTreeWidgetItem with editors

Mad Max
24th January 2007, 20:01
Hi everyone,
I had a trouble after moving my program to Qt 4.2.2. It happen when d&d is going. I have a subclass of QTreeWidget. Each item has a few editors. When d&d a new item is created, editors are created too, but previous editors remain on a former place (see attachments for an info if I'm unclear :) ). This became when I've come to 4.2.2. I did use 4.1.3 before and did not meet anything similar. Could anyone help me?

wysota
24th January 2007, 20:08
You are moving an item, not a complete row thus the rest of the items in the row remain in place.

Mad Max
25th January 2007, 03:34
You are moving an item, not a complete row thus the rest of the items in the row remain in place.
Well, do not find me a fool, but I was sure always that the a class of the item is an essence of the term of a row and I always manipulated the item as the row. I was wrong before? I tried to close editors, I tried to free widgets of editors, I tried something else but all is without a luck. :confused: Please hint to me which method I should use for a success.

wysota
25th January 2007, 09:09
Item is something which occupies a particular row and particular column of the view. How exactly do you open the editors? Could you show a snippet of code that does that?