PDA

View Full Version : QtGui/QApplication : No such file or directorty

sliverTwist
25th February 2013, 12:08
Hello
I've downloaded this project https://github.com/owncloud/sync-qt and followed the steps mentioned below but when i compile i get this error QtGui/QApplication : No such file or directorty

Any help please
I'am using Qt creator 2.6.2
based on Qt 5.0.1 (32 bit)
My os is XP SP 2 and the creation and compilation of any created project is working well :confused: :confused: :confused:

This is my compile Output:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
12:12:18: Running steps for project sync_qt...
12:12:18: Starting: "C:\Qt\Qt5.0.1\5.0.1\mingw47_32\bin\qmake.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\sliver\Desktop\sync-qt-master\sync-qt-master\sync_qt.pro" -r -spec win32-g++ "CONFIG+=debug" "CONFIG+=declarative_debug" "CONFIG+=qml_debug" "DEFINES += OCS_USE_KWALLET"
'getconf' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
12:12:20: The process "C:\Qt\Qt5.0.1\5.0.1\mingw47_32\bin\qmake.exe" exited normally.
12:12:20: Starting: "C:\Qt\Qt5.0.1\Tools\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make.exe"
C:/Qt/Qt5.0.1/Tools/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory 'C:/Documents and Settings/sliver/Desktop/sync-qt-master/sync_qt-build-Desktop_Qt_5_0_1_MinGW_32bit-Debug'
g++ -c -pipe -fno-keep-inline-dllexport -g -frtti -Wall -Wextra -fexceptions -mthreads -DUNICODE -DOCS_USE_KWALLET -DQT_QML_DEBUG -DQT_DECLARATIVE_DEBUG -DQT_SQL_LIB -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_OPENGL_ES_2 -DQT_OPENGL_ES_2_ANGLE -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN -I..\sync-qt-master -I"..\sync-qt-master\qwebdav" -I"\usr\include" -I"..\..\..\..\..\Qt\Qt5.0.1\5.0.1\mingw47_32\include" -I"..\..\..\..\..\Qt\Qt5.0.1\5.0.1\mingw47_32\include \QtSql" -I"..\..\..\..\..\Qt\Qt5.0.1\5.0.1\mingw47_32\include \QtXml" -I"..\..\..\..\..\Qt\Qt5.0.1\5.0.1\mingw47_32\include \QtNetwork" -I"..\..\..\..\..\Qt\Qt5.0.1\5.0.1\mingw47_32\include \QtGui" -I"..\..\..\..\..\Qt\Qt5.0.1\5.0.1\mingw47_32\include \QtCore" -I"debug" -I"." -I"..\..\..\..\..\Qt\Qt5.0.1\5.0.1\mingw47_32\mkspecs \win32-g++" -o debug\main.o ..\sync-qt-master\main.cpp
..\sync-qt-master\main.cpp:19:30: fatal error: QtGui/QApplication: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Makefile.Debug:693: recipe for target 'debug/main.o' failed
mingw32-make[1]: *** [debug/main.o] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Documents and Settings/sliver/Desktop/sync-qt-master/sync_qt-build-Desktop_Qt_5_0_1_MinGW_32bit-Debug'
mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2
makefile:34: recipe for target 'debug' failed
12:12:20: The process "C:\Qt\Qt5.0.1\Tools\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project sync_qt (kit: Desktop Qt 5.0.1 MinGW 32bit)
When executing step 'Make'
compilation terminated.

Zlatomir
25th February 2013, 14:01
QApplication and Qwidgets derived classes are in widgets module in Qt 5 so to fix that you need to add QT += widgets in the .pro file and run qmake and also use #include <QApplication> instead of #include <QtGui/QApplication> (and the code becomes compatible with both Qt 4 and 5), you can read more here (http://qt-project.org/wiki/Transition_from_Qt_4.x_to_Qt5)

u2bpavankumar
12th February 2015, 13:34
QApplication and Qwidgets derived classes are in widgets module in Qt 5 so to fix that you need to add QT += widgets in the .pro file and run qmake and also use #include <QApplication> instead of #include <QtGui/QApplication> (and the code becomes compatible with both Qt 4 and 5), you can read more here (http://qt-project.org/wiki/Transition_from_Qt_4.x_to_Qt5)

I had a similar problem and your solution worked. Thanks