PDA

View Full Version : No source available for "QBasicAtomicInt_fetchAndAddOrdered() at 0xba49e3f0"

ggdev001
25th February 2013, 15:19
Hello,

I get the strange error (in red color) which I highlighted in the title ("No source available for QBasicAtomicInt_fetchAndAddOrdered() at 0xba49e3f0"), when I try to execute the following line (in debug mode):

object.mediaUrl = results.value("objMediaUrl").toString();

where results is just a QVariantMap and object has a variable of type QString, mediaUrl; I manage to successfully read other
values from the results variable though. What can be wrong?? Any help??

d_stranz
25th February 2013, 18:15
This isn't an error, it's the debugger telling you that you've tried to step into a method for which it cannot locate the source code. You may have to edit your debugger setttings to make sure you include all the directories where your source code is located. If you are using Visual Studio, this is under the Tools -> Options command; when the dialog appears, go to Projects and Solutions -> VC++ Directories, and add the source paths to Qt in the Source Files options.

ggdev001
26th February 2013, 07:11
This isn't an error, it's the debugger telling you that you've tried to step into a method for which it cannot locate the source code. You may have to edit your debugger setttings to make sure you include all the directories where your source code is located. If you are using Visual Studio, this is under the Tools -> Options command; when the dialog appears, go to Projects and Solutions -> VC++ Directories, and add the source paths to Qt in the Source Files options.

Hi, no I am using Momentics IDE developing for Blackberry 10. Strange thing is that this:
qDebug()<<"MEDIA URL:"<<results.value("objMediaUrl").toString();
works - i.e., prints out the hyperlink on the screen, but the line I wrote initially (with assignment)
causes that problem..................

Added after 20 minutes:

Hi, it seems
something like this is fixing it:

QUrl url = results.value("itemMediaUrl").toUrl();
item.mediaUrl = url.toString();