PDA

View Full Version : Software Engineer - Qt - Linux / Windows - OpenGL - Home Work from the UK - Permanent

Softweb
19th April 2013, 12:55
Hello all,

I am recruiting for a small, but dynamic company based in England that produces a range of software and embedded products shipped to over 20 countries worldwide. They have some very exciting growth plans, and are looking for a talented C++/Qt cross platform Software Engineer to work on a range of platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, Android platforms. The candidate can work entirely from home, after initial familiarisation with their products.

Additional skills with (immediate mode hardware accelerated graphics, image/video processing, embedded software), POSIX or similar shells, familiarity interfacing with peripheral devices are beneficial. A passion for technology, maths, science and engineering is welcome.

Please get in touch with me by emailing andrew.ali@softwebresourcing.com and send me your CV. I am also happy to discuss the details of the role further. You must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered. I look forward to hearing from you.

Andrew