PDA

View Full Version : struggling with QT JAVA

sanjeet
24th April 2013, 13:56
Dear all,

I was working on Qt Java project. I need GUI part in Qt and so i need to call Qt classes in java. I tried with QtJambi but installation failed on ARM platform.
so could anyone please help me regarding this context. Now i was trying with swig but struggling with type maps. Please someone help me, I was struggling since couple
of months...
Thanks for the help in advance.....

BalaQT
24th April 2013, 17:21
hi,

I tried with QtJambi but installation failed on ARM platform
pls post the error.

Before running in ARM platform, try to compile with pc.

Bala

sanjeet
25th April 2013, 12:03
Thanks Bala for fast response..
I started installing from Qt source. but configured basing on Qt Embedded configuration options so that i can get libraries built for ARM platform. I got error in running generator. I then started to have generated executable in non ARM platform separately, then compiling whole with ARM configuring options still i Struggled getting unsatisfied linked error when running the program in ARM.

so started working on SWIG JAVA. I am new to SWIG type maps. Trying to inherit Q Application to My own class something like MyApplication. Then calling MyApplicaton class in Java. But i am getting "cant find symbol" during compilation. so could anyone please hep me with simple example regarding this context. Due I need to set any ENV PATHs apart from setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH, PATH to QT as i already set them.
please help regarding this i am struggling since couple of months
Thanks for the help in advance