PDA

View Full Version : Post Script in Qt

deepusrp
30th January 2007, 18:03
Helo,

I have designed a front end for my project using Qt... i have to display some postscript image on the UI. Can i have a postscript object on the Qt UI like ActiveX in Windows. Some one suggested me to use kparts but the problem is i dont have any idea reguarding that :confused:. I just want to have a gv or ggv object on UI meaning embedding it on UI. If it is easier in kparts please suggest some manual or link where i can learn kparts.

e8johan
31st January 2007, 08:21
I'd suggest that you use Google. Here is the KDE 4 documentation for kparts (http://api.kde.org/cvs-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kparts/html/index.html). Depending on you schedule you might be interested in KDE 3 instead/as well.

deepusrp
1st February 2007, 19:03
Helo,

I have designed a front end for my project using Qt... i have to display some postscript image on the UI. Can i have a postscript object on the Qt UI like ActiveX in Windows. Some one suggested me to use kparts but the problem is i dont have any idea reguarding that:confused: . I just want to have a gv or ggv object on UI meaning embedding it on UI. If it is easier in kparts please suggest some manual or link where i can learn kparts.

jacek
1st February 2007, 19:06
Please, don't ask the same question in multiple threads. Threads merged.

wysota
2nd February 2007, 09:10
If ghostview allows itself to be embedded then you can use XEmbed. Of course you'll have to learn it first :)