PDA

View Full Version : QT Application on Linaro ubuntu Desktop for ZC702 ARM

prashantkumar.agrawal
22nd June 2013, 14:55
Hi,
I have created a QT application for ARM architecture by using Xilinx linux arm toolchain.
So If I am checking the file type it is coming as it is built for ARM.
But when I am executing it it is throwing an error as bash: ./App: No such File or Diretory but this file is present in the diretory from where i am executing it.

What i have done on target is-
1) Copied all the libraries and binary for ARM at /opt/Qt-arm__
2) Configured the load path as export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/Qt-arm/lib

So is there anything I am missing which is preventing me to run the application on the traget board.

saman_artorious
29th June 2013, 08:52
did you create it with ARM? if yes, your the things you are suspicious to are irrelevant. But, I don't think so, if you really want to understand where the problem comes from, run qt application and create a new project. build something, see if everything goes fine. (the conditions 1 & 2 you mentioned are properly set). if you receive errors again paste it here.

prashantkumar.agrawal
1st July 2013, 11:24
Hi,
I created with the "ARM" only but the problem was of wrong toolchain as we were using arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi but the Linaro was not supporting that rather it was supporting arm-linux-gnueabihf.
So that problem is solved and i am getting some different type of issue and not able to fire up the GUI steps i followed are as:

1) qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3.tar.gz(Extract It)
2) qmake.conf: Replace: arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc by arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc in qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3/mkspecs/qws/linux-arm-gnueabi-g++/qmake.onf

3) Set the path: export CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- export PATH=/usr/bin:$PATH export ZYNQ_QT_BUILD=/home/user/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3 export ZYNQ_QT_INSTALL=/usr/local/Trolltech export PATH=$ZYNQ_QT_INSTALL/bin:$PATH

4) ./configure -embedded armv7l -xplatform qws/linux-arm-gnueabi-g++ -little-endian -opensource -host-little-endian -confirm-license -prefix $ZYNQ_QT_INSTALL -qt-zlib -qt-libtiff -qt-libpng -qt-libmng -qt-libjpeg -no-openssl -no-nis -no-cups -iconv -no-pch -no-dbus -qt-freetype -no-opengl -qt-gfx-linuxfb -qt-gfx-vnc -qt-gfx-qvfb

5) make make -install copied the libraries to the target board.

6) ./appname -qws -display QVFb:0 error: driver cannot connect Aborted
./appname -qws LinuxFb:mmwidth=1024:mmheight=768 this dsnt give any error but, its not launching the GUI but printing the log messages in terminal.

can you tell What steps are missing here?