PDA

View Full Version : Weird bug related to Qt5Core.dll while running outside QtCreator

Momergil
10th September 2013, 20:00
Hello!

Could somebody explain to me how to fix this weird bug?

It happens when I try to run th executable outside Qt Creator... I put it in a folder alongside all the required .dll (both from Qt as well outside, such as qwt.dll) as I normally do when running programs outside Qt Creator, but this time this pop is appearing. I checked all the dlls, no one is missing and they are all compatible (all are release mode), not to mention that the popup talks about a problem in Qt5Core.dll, which is present. Qt dlls version are ok as well (all 5.1.0 versions). I remeber something similar happening some time ago because I compiled my app in release mode while I was using the debug version of qwt, but I garantee this is not this case.

Any help would be appreciated,

Momergil

-- Edit
Sorry, now I noticed the message is in portugues ^^ Translating: "It wasn't possible to locate the process entry point ... in the dinamic link library Qt5Core.dll".

Momergil
6th November 2013, 12:56
Does anybody have any guess about this? :(

Momergil
6th November 2013, 17:52
Ok, I found the problem.

It would seem I got somehow the wrong QtSerialPort dll (I just wonder why the problem was reported relating the error with QtCore).