PDA

View Full Version : Qt Combination of Radial and Conical Gradients

ognomir
31st October 2013, 13:31
Hello,

Is there a way to combine the radial and conical gradient? I have a circle where each sector has a different color depending on a value assigned to each sector. I am trying to have a combination of both gradients, the radial and conical gradient so that all sectors' colors merge with all neighboring sectors. The radial gradient looks like this:

And the conical gradient looks like this:

Is there a way to have both gradients without having two different drawing paths for each gradient? I have tried drawing a different path for each of the gradients but it doesn't look nice, it looks something like this:

boj5kor
21st May 2020, 11:58
Hello,

Is there a way to combine the radial and conical gradient? I have a circle where each sector has a different color depending on a value assigned to each sector. I am trying to have a combination of both gradients, the radial and conical gradient so that all sectors' colors merge with all neighboring sectors. The radial gradient looks like this:

And the conical gradient looks like this:

Is there a way to have both gradients without having two different drawing paths for each gradient? I have tried drawing a different path for each of the gradients but it doesn't look nice, it looks something like this:

Are you able to combine both Radial & Conical Gradients?