PDA

View Full Version : Program finishing unexpectedly - exited with code -1073741819

dshadowwalker
4th November 2013, 20:06
Hi, I am currently using Qt 4.8.5, along with OpenCV 2.4.6.

I was capable of configuring the both of them, and I was running my implementation without any problems (while keeping a working backup for unrecovery errors :) ).
The problem is that last time I tried to compile the code, I was able to build without any error, but the program finished before even run anything. The error i got is "[PATH] exited with code -1073741819".

I tried to run my backup code (the one was certainly running) and it got the same error.

Searching along the internet, this error can be assigned to DLL problems, but I havent changed anything while programming my code. Btw, I am using Windows 7 and using Visual Studio 10 as my compiler.

If someone know what is happening, I would be glad if I could save my work =)

sulliwk06
4th November 2013, 22:25
It seems the Qt forum has looked up the answer for you, there are about 5 links of similar threads at the bottom of this page that should help you. Looking through them it looks like that error code is an access violation.

If I had a dollar for every time...

This particular error has been addressed quite a few times in these forums.
-1073741819 = 0xC0000005 = Access violation.

You are looking for things like using uninitialized or NULL pointers in your code, calling delete on something that wasn't allocated on the heap, calling delete twice etc.

stampede
5th November 2013, 08:48
List of System Error Codes for Windows (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms681381%28v=vs.85%29.aspx)