PDA

View Full Version : Remote access to Qt GUI

nejatafshar
28th November 2013, 15:08
In my Qt applicatio i want to access the form of another Qt application over network. I found GLAN and the newer version of the project named Kalpa.Cloud (http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/Kalpa.Cloud?content=50311) but i cannot download the source. The server has some problem. I wanted to know if anyone has used GLAN or Kalpa.Cloud? the code for GLAN is a little confusing and i dont know how to use it and also there is no documentation or any good samples. I would appreciate if somebody give some help :)

ChrisW67
29th November 2013, 03:15
In my Qt applicatio i want to access the form of another Qt application over network.
What does this mean?

nejatafshar
29th November 2013, 07:57
I mean i have two Qt applications running on different computers. In one of them i want to have access to some dialogs of the other one. You know being able to see the dialog and interact with it. i.e i want to remotely see and control the other application over network. As i mentioned GLAN and Kalpa.Cloud are developed for this purpose. I don't know how to use the first one and don't have access to the later one.