PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Compiling libqxt for Qt5.1.1 on windows.

webjack
13th December 2013, 11:19
Hello guys,

I am trying to use libqxt for Qt5.1.1 on windows. But so far I could not use it in my project.
Steps that I am using to build libqxt is as following:

1. I downloaded the libqxt zip with name libqxt-libqxt-9068e83def48.
2. Extracted it in my Qt folder. And renamed the extracted folder as libqxt-Qt5.
3. Issued
configure.bat [\CODE] from libqxt-Qt5.
4. After completing [CODE] configure.bat [\CODE] issued [CODE] mingw32-make [\CODE] command.
5. Issued [CODE] mingw32-make install [\CODE] after [CODE] mingw32-make [\CODE].
6. Repeated the steps 3, 4, 5 for debug mode with [CODE] configure.bat -debug [\CODE].

After these steps I tried to use libqxt in my project, I added [CODE]CONFIG += qxt and
QXT += core gui network in my .pro file.
But after debugging I am getting the result that 'QtxSmtp: No such file or directory' and 'QxtMailMessage: No such file or directory'.

I don't know what to do. Am I missing something ? Do I need to copy files anywhere after
mingw32-make install ?

My file systems are like "C:\Qt\Qt5.1.1" and I libqxt library is in Qt folder as "C:\Qt\libqxt-Qt5".

Thanks in advance for any help.

ChrisW67
13th December 2013, 21:52
Firstly, did you rerun qmake after you modified your PRO file? Did it report any errors, particularly with finding qxt.prf?

webjack
14th December 2013, 09:08
Hello ChrisW67,
Yes I did. I ran qmake on project after modifying PRO file. No it did not report any errors.