PDA

View Full Version : Qt5.2 for QNX Neutrino”: screen/screen.h: No such file or directory

Er.Dhananjay
2nd January 2014, 10:16
Hi All,

I want to compile Qt5.2 source code for QNX Nutrino target on windows host,
i have installed all required pre-requisits like ActivePerl, Python, Ruby, DirectX SDK, MingW and QNX SDP 650SP1.

I can able to configure successfully. But when i am trying to compile with mingw32-make, iam getting the following error.
In file included from main.cpp:43:
qqnxintegration.h:49:27: error: screen/screen.h: No such file or directory
In file included from main.cpp:43:
qqnxintegration.h:80: error: 'screen_window_t' was not declared in this scope
qqnxintegration.h:80: error: template argument 1 is invalid
qqnxintegration.h:80: error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token
qqnxintegration.h:133: error: expected ';' before '(' token
qqnxintegration.h:135: error: expected ';' before '(' token
qqnxintegration.h:137: error: 'screen_display_t' has not been declared
qqnxintegration.h:146: error: 'screen_window_t' has not been declared
qqnxintegration.h:147: error: 'screen_window_t' has not been declared
qqnxintegration.h:149: error: 'screen_context_t' does not name a type
cc: C:/QNX650/host/win32/x86/usr/lib/gcc/arm-unknown-nto-qnx6.5.0eabi/4.4.2/cc1p
lus caught signal 1
Makefile:2005: recipe for target '.obj/main.obj' failed
mingw32-make[5]: *** [.obj/main.obj] Error 1
mingw32-make[5]: Leaving directory 'c:/Users/sivakumar/Downloads/qt-everywhere-o
pensource-src-5.2.0/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0/qtbase/src/plugins/platfo
rms/qnx'
Makefile:90: recipe for target 'sub-qnx-make_first' failed
mingw32-make[4]: *** [sub-qnx-make_first] Error 2
mingw32-make[4]: Leaving directory 'c:/Users/sivakumar/Downloads/qt-everywhere-o
pensource-src-5.2.0/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0/qtbase/src/plugins/platfo
rms'
Makefile:121: recipe for target 'sub-platforms-make_first' failed
mingw32-make[3]: *** [sub-platforms-make_first] Error 2
mingw32-make[3]: Leaving directory 'c:/Users/sivakumar/Downloads/qt-everywhere-o
pensource-src-5.2.0/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0/qtbase/src/plugins'
Makefile:471: recipe for target 'sub-plugins-make_first' failed
mingw32-make[2]: *** [sub-plugins-make_first] Error 2
mingw32-make[2]: Leaving directory 'c:/Users/sivakumar/Downloads/qt-everywhere-o
pensource-src-5.2.0/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0/qtbase/src'
Makefile:41: recipe for target 'sub-src-make_first' failed
mingw32-make[1]: *** [sub-src-make_first] Error 2
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory 'c:/Users/sivakumar/Downloads/qt-everywhere-o
pensource-src-5.2.0/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0/qtbase'
Makefile:60: recipe for target 'module-qtbase-make_first' failed
mingw32-make: *** [module-qtbase-make_first] Error 2
It clearly states that screen.h file was not found. I dont have any clues on how can i get the specified headers and its corresponding libraries.

Please help me in doing this.

Thanks,
dhananjay

anda_skoa
2nd January 2014, 14:51
libscreen is the low level displaying API on newer QNX versions. The header needs to be part of the QNX SDK. Check that your version of QNX is already using libscreen.

Cheers,
_

Er.Dhananjay
3rd January 2014, 08:53
Hi,

I am using QNX650SP1 version. I am not finding Screen.h file and libScreen library. If QNX SDP does not come with libscreen headers and libraries, then do i need to install any additional packages? If yes, please mention how and from where i can get it.

Thank You,
Dhananjay.

anda_skoa
3rd January 2014, 10:20
Your version sounds recent enought but I don't know the exact version that had screen for the first time.

My recommendation would be to check with your QNX representative or ask on a QNX forum.

Cheers,
_

slauzon
4th January 2014, 22:37
Screen? Make sure you have SP1 or you'll have to rip out a few lines to make it run on standard 6.5.0 :)
You'll also probably not find libscreen on standard 6.5.0, either.

Headers:
QNX650SP1\target\qnx6\usr\include\screen\

Libs:
QNX650SP1\target\qnx6\armle-v7\lib\ (where armle-v7 is the target arch)

(where QNX650SP1 was the QNX SDK install directory)

Edit: Side note: I've been successful using both on both 6.5.0 and 6.5.0 SP1 targets, using both tarball and git source trees.

arexol
13th January 2014, 13:44
I have installed QNX650 for linux and windows hosts. and unfortunately I don't see that screen.h appeared.
Did you installed any additional packages ? perhaps you have TDK installed ? (http://www.qnx.com/download/feature.html?programid=14396)

Er.Dhananjay
15th January 2014, 15:33
Hi,

I copied screen.h file and screen.o/screen.so library from BlackBerry NDK folder <target/qnx6/x86/> to the qnx installed directory <C:\QNX650\target\qnx6\x86\>.
Then qt source code got compiled successfully for qnx and qmake.exe got created. but When i tried to compile a sample qt application with the my customized kit[created with qmake and qcc after qt source code compilation in qt creator], i got the following error.

Error while parsing file D:/copyHere/test3/test3/test3.pro. Giving up.
Project ERROR: This mkspec requires an MSYS environment.
Could not read qmake configuration file C:/Qt5.2.0onQNX_X86/mkspecs/qnx-x86-qcc/qmake.conf.
Project ERROR: This mkspec requires an MSYS environment.

I am trying to resolve it, is anyone have some idea how to resolve it please help.

Thanks.
dhananjay