PDA

View Full Version : Draw part of rectangle intersecting in QGraphicsScene

SiddhantR
5th February 2014, 07:10
I have a QGraphicsScene on which I show a video . I have another red colour rectangle which is QGraphicsItem. This rectangle (QGraphicsPixmapItem) lies on the image on QGraphicsScene. I have a yellow rectangular box (QGraphicsItem) which I use to zoom area on the scene.
I show the part of area under yellow box by cropping the video to the respective co ordinates in another View window. However if the zoom window overlaps with red rectangle I want to show the part of red rectangle under the zoom window.
How can I do this?

Thank you.

saman_artorious
6th February 2014, 10:21
I have a QGraphicsScene on which I show a video . I have another red colour rectangle which is QGraphicsItem. This rectangle (QGraphicsPixmapItem) lies on the image on QGraphicsScene. I have a yellow rectangular box (QGraphicsItem) which I use to zoom area on the scene.
I show the part of area under yellow box by cropping the video to the respective co ordinates in another View window. However if the zoom window overlaps with red rectangle I want to show the part of red rectangle under the zoom window.
How can I do this?

Thank you.

Can you attach screen shots?

SiddhantR
10th February 2014, 05:39
Can you attach screen shots?

I want something like this.
Thank You.