PDA

View Full Version : how to add virtualkeypad to every window at bottom of window

malleeswarareddy.s
26th March 2014, 07:01
how to add virtualkeypad to every window at bottom of window ,when adding keypad to window,the window can resize automatically ,based on screen size(add all elements in qscroll area). like this example http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.1/qtw...ialog.html,but in this that os proving the the screen auto adjust ment ,how i can do it using qt.

malleeswarareddy.s
28th March 2014, 09:48
and at bottom of the window show keypad,this feature look like android apps working mechanism.
i created application like this ,but i created this feature for one window only.,in my application i have more windows,how can do generic solution with these feature.,Using QInputContext class i bring keyboard dyanamically,when they try edit the field.

anda_skoa
30th March 2014, 12:24
If you create an application on a system without virtual keyboard, e.g. you want to add the virtual keyboard to your own application, then you could create a widget sub class that has a place holder widget and the virtual keyboard in a vertical layout.

You then set your content widgets as the single child of the place holder, i.e. similar to QMainWindow::setCentralWidget() or QDockWidget::setWidget().

On platforms with virtual keyboard the showing of the keyboard is handled by the system, see QInputMethod

Cheers,
_