PDA

View Full Version : run pocketsphinx program in qt

arumita
24th May 2014, 16:49
Hellow everyone ^^;
Situation: i have pocketsphinx program in c language after alot of struggling i get it with c++ language; now i have folder with .cpp,.h and.o files for my program.... i want to run this program in qt ( i have qt5 and i'm very new in this)
question is how to do it?? plz in details.

i tried to create project in qt and use "add existing files" feature but i get error message that the header "gst/gst.h" is not known for qt ( i don't know if this method is correct or not)... then i'm thinking about using qprocess to run the program from qt using path or something but i don't know how to do it exactely...

PS: i want this program as part( or class or thread or ... anything available) in gui programming with qt: means that when i click start reading the program of pocketsphinx run and start to recognize the words ( all this in qt)

plllzzz help me :(

anda_skoa
24th May 2014, 18:41
So do you want to integrate the sources in your program or run the program as a helper process?

Cheers,
_

arumita
25th May 2014, 05:50
thank you for the reply,
i think integrate the sources in better, what to do??

anda_skoa
25th May 2014, 13:36
If you integrate the sources then you need to find its build dependencies and include them in your .pro file.
You error suggests that the foreign sources are using a library "gst", so add it to your INCLUDEPATH and LIBS variables.

Cheers,
_