PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty in implementing this program

rezas1000
25th September 2014, 12:57
Hello.I'm trying to run this program. but I don't know, what do I select In The following image?
when I open this project, I see the following image.

http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/Drawpile?content=165344

anda_skoa
25th September 2014, 15:10
Well, you select the cmake executable of the cmake installation you want to use.

Cheers,
_

rezas1000
26th September 2014, 09:32
thank you.in fact, I don't know, what do I select?Because there are many options.

wysota
26th September 2014, 09:46
thank you.in fact, I don't know, what do I select?Because there are many options.

Do you know what cmake is? Do you have it installed? What "many options" are there?

rezas1000
26th September 2014, 10:10
Do you know what cmake is? Do you have it installed? What "many options" are there?
I know about cmake nearly.I'm a newbie and I should be able to execute a written project.When I press the Browse,I see a lot of options and I'm confused.I want to run this program, but I can not.thank you.

wysota
26th September 2014, 11:04
I know about cmake nearly.
This doesn't say if you have it installed or not.

This forum is not programming kinder-garden. If you don't know what cmake is then use your favourite web search engine to learn about it.

rezas1000
26th September 2014, 11:57
Initially, the project was saved from the link.then, in the Qt creator,I open the project that Downloaded.and then That message came.now, what I do?thank you

anda_skoa
26th September 2014, 12:34
IThat message came.now, what I do?
What the message tells you.
You select the cmake executable you want to use.

Cheers,
_

wysota
26th September 2014, 17:06
Initially, the project was saved from the link.then, in the Qt creator,I open the project that Downloaded.and then That message came.now, what I do?thank you

The project depends on cmake. Without installing cmake you will not be able to build the project.