PDA

View Full Version : Qt-5.2.1 is not building with OpenGL for ARM embedded device

sanjeet
29th October 2014, 13:28
I am trying to build/cross-compile Qt-5.2.1 for ARM based embedded device.

I have to build Qt With OpenGL support, but we are getting issue.

My Configure Option is :

./configure -opensource -confirm-license -make libs -device imx6 -device-option CROSS_COMPILE=/u02/tools/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.6.2-glibc-2.13-linaro-multilib-2011.12/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi- -no-pch -no-opengl -no-icu -no-c++11 -opengl -compile-examples -qpa xcb -qt-xcb -xplatform mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -no-linuxfb -no-directfb -sysroot /u02/tools/rootfs -no-gcc-sysroot -prefix /usr/local/imx6Qt5.2.1

We are getting following issue :

"Could not determine the target architecture!
Turn on verbose messaging (-v) to see the final report.
All the OpenGL functionality tests failed!
You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing
QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL in
mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ "

I have modified the qmake.conf file in mention directory and set the value of QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENG.
But still we are getting same issue as above.

Even i have copied all opengl related library from "Vivante_VDK-v1.4.6" to our rootfs.
But still getting same issue.

Can you guide anyone, what is exactly problem and how to resolve it ?

Thanks in advance
--Sanjeet

faldzip
29th October 2014, 15:01
1. You can add -v to the ./configure line to see verbose output.
2. Check the config.tests dir and find the failing tests. You can check the code and try to build it yourself (for example setting/changing some paths in pro and then compare them with what you set in qmake.conf).
3. Why are you settings -no-opengl and then -opengl ? You probably want to set: -opengl es2

sanjeet
30th October 2014, 07:15
Hi faldzip,

I have already trying your first suggestion by verbose(-v), and third suggestion it's just a mistake, we are giving only "-opengl" option,
during many time configuring-reconfiguring it came.

Anyhow by default "-opengl" will take "es2" only, even we have tried with "-opengl es2" but not getting result.

now i am going to try do your second suggestion via looking config.tests

sanjeet
31st October 2014, 07:03
Hi,

i am not getting any clue to resolve this.
can you guide anybody, if you are aware ?

faldzip
31st October 2014, 07:41
Why did the OpenGL tests fail?