PDA

View Full Version : I hate of moderator reviewing system for making topic!

Ryan111
30th March 2015, 10:28
That's ridiculous and ugly!
Why we have to wait until a moderator review our topic and if he/she accepts the topic, it's going to be made!?
about a few hours ago, I made a topic and still it's waiting to get accept from a moderator. or maybe they have declined it.
I don't like this mechanism.

Sounds like we don't have any problem to make topic when there is no picture in it.

wysota
30th March 2015, 12:28
You wouldn't be thinking that if you had to delete all the spam trying to get into the public every day.

Basically we have a policy of attaching images rather than posting links to 3rd party sites as those links tend to get invalid after some time often leaving the whole forum thread useless.

Ryan111
31st March 2015, 13:45
Right, but this policy isn't good at least for this forum because none of the forum moderators would to check your topic! my topic is still waiting to get accept from a moderator.:(

wysota
31st March 2015, 14:58
Right, but this policy isn't good at least for this forum because none of the forum moderators would to check your topic! my topic is still waiting to get accept from a moderator.:(

Your topic was accepted yesterday right after I posted in this thread.

Ryan111
31st March 2015, 15:09
Thanks,
I didn't know that you have moved it to other forum.

wysota
31st March 2015, 17:07
I didn't move it anywhere.

Ryan111
31st March 2015, 17:55
I didn't move it anywhere.

But if I recall correctly, I created it in the newbie part!:rolleyes:

anda_skoa
1st April 2015, 08:03
If this is about the Windows deployment thread then I moved it.
I also included a temporary (1 week) redirection link in the original section.

Cheers,
_

Ryan111
1st April 2015, 11:38
If this is about the Windows deployment thread then I moved it.
I also included a temporary (1 week) redirection link in the original section.

Cheers,
_

Thanks but I think that would be better to inform the OP(orginal poster) when you would move a topic because I could see no redirction link in the orginal section.:confused:
vBulletin has such feature but why didn't it work?:confused: