PDA

View Full Version : Building error qt android

dmcyster@gmail.com
7th May 2015, 21:59
I hope someone can assist me. I have done everthing I can to build a Qt Android project. But the following error shows during the building process. Please help me...

01:22:01: Running steps for project untitled...
01:22:01: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
01:22:01: Starting: "C:\QtAndroid\Tools\mingw491_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe"
C:\QtAndroid\5.4\android_armv7\bin\qmake.exe -spec android-g++ CONFIG+=debug -o Makefile ..\untitled\untitled.pro
The system cannot find the path specified.
C:\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++ -c -Wno-psabi -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=vfp -ffunction-sections -funwind-tables -fstack-protector -fno-short-enums -DANDROID -Wa,--noexecstack -fno-builtin-memmove -std=gnu++0x -g -g -gdwarf-2 -marm -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wno-psabi -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIE -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I..\untitled -I. -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtWidgets -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtGui -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtCore -I. -I. -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.9\include -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.9\libs\armeabi-v7a\include -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-9\arch-arm\usr\include -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\mkspecs\android-g++ -o main.obj ..\untitled\main.cpp
makefile:1124: recipe for target 'main.obj' failed
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, C:\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++ -c -Wno-psabi -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=vfp -ffunction-sections -funwind-tables -fstack-protector -fno-short-enums -DANDROID -Wa,--noexecstack -fno-builtin-memmove -std=gnu++0x -g -g -gdwarf-2 -marm -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wno-psabi -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIE -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I..\untitled -I. -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtWidgets -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtGui -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtCore -I. -I. -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.9\include -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.9\libs\armeabi-v7a\include -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-9\arch-arm\usr\include -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\mkspecs\android-g++ -o main.obj ..\untitled\main.cpp, ...) failed.
make (e=3): The system cannot find the path specified.

mingw32-make: *** [main.obj] Error 3
01:22:48: The process "C:\QtAndroid\Tools\mingw491_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project untitled (kit: Android for armeabi-v7a (GCC 4.9, Qt 5.4.1))
When executing step "Make"
01:22:48: Elapsed time: 00:47.

d_stranz
8th May 2015, 15:55
The system cannot find the path specified.

This sort of says it all. I presume you're using Qt Creator. Make sure you have the Android kit properly configured by following the steps here (http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/android-support.html) exactly. Do as they say at the bottom of the "Getting Started" page - build one of the Qt Examples using the Android kit. It is easier to do that and verify a correct install than it is to start with a brand new project and figure out what's wrong.

I found that I had to disable the "make install" step in the Android build. It doesn't work for whatever reason, but the deployment step that follows works just fine.

My guess in your case is that Windows can't find one of the executables it needs for the toolchain - either qmake, mingw32-make, or g++. Check the kit configuration.