PDA

View Full Version : qt opengl tree

adnan_shahid89
21st June 2015, 16:43
I am working on the qt opengl application for drawing a tree and getting the following error.
Any idea would be appreciated.
:-1: error: No rule to make target 'debugwidgetbase.ui', needed by 'ui_debugwidgetbase.h'. Stop.

d_stranz
21st June 2015, 17:03
This is the result of a missing make / nmake rule for invoking the Qt moc compiler, which converts a .ui file into the .h and .cpp files needed to create the UI at runtime.

Are you using Visual Studio? If so, then you should download and install the Qt plugin for Visual Studio, which adds the appropriate rules to the Visual Studio tool chain.

If you are using Qt Creator, then this should be built in already.

If you are simply running make / nmake from the command line or are using some other IDE, then you need to define the make conversion rule yourself. It's been so long since I've had to tinker with make at that level that I don't remember how to do it. Google will, though.

adnan_shahid89
21st June 2015, 17:28
Qt Creator 2.8.1
Based on Qt 5.1.1 (MSVC 2010, 32 bit)

Built on Aug 26 2013 at 13:35:01

From revision c3ed746c24

Copyright 2008-2013 Digia Plc. All rights reserved.

The program is provided AS IS with NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Added after 18 minutes:

kindly tell your hint like here or something else.
http://doc.qt.io/qt-4.8/moc.html

d_stranz
21st June 2015, 17:49
kindly tell your hint like here or something else.

Did you run qmake after changing / adding the .ui file? It's on the Qt Creator "Build" menu.

adnan_shahid89
22nd June 2015, 14:24
Did you run qmake after changing / adding the .ui file? It's on the Qt Creator "Build" menu.

sorry I am not adding any gui and working on the existing one. The complete project code is here.
http://wikisend.com/download/978076/mainwindow.zip

d_stranz
22nd June 2015, 17:42
Sorry, but I don;t have the time to do your work and mine. I ask again:

Did you run qmake?