PDA

View Full Version : Html components are displaying below the Qt plugin using QWebView in Qt

jeggu
10th January 2016, 06:40
We have developed the application in portal and same thing we are using for desktop with the help of QWebView in Qt.

Due to some reasons we using Qt player plug in portal.

But html components(error message popups, volume bar etc) are displaying below the Qt plugin

we tried Z-index in html still its displaying behind qt plugin.
could some one help me out of this problem.

ChrisW67
10th January 2016, 21:36
Am I correct in assuming that by "Qt player plugin" you mean "Apple Quicktime (QT) Player plugin?" I guess the platform is not Linux/UNIX as your profile would lead us to believe.

Please post some small example that can be used to reproduce the issue so that it may be possible to tell if the issue exists, and whether it lies in the Qt QWebView, the Apple QT plugin, or your HTML/Javascript.

jeggu
11th January 2016, 05:25
we are not using Apple Quicktime (QT) Player plugin, we have own player here the code.

class VideoPlugin : public QLabel {

Q_OBJECT
public:
VideoPlugin();
~VideoPlugin() ;
void setImage(QPixmap p);
};

So we are exposing VideoPlugin object to portal and they are using VideoPlugin object instead of theirs they will using VideoPlugin object .

jeggu
18th January 2016, 07:45
Am I correct in assuming that by "Qt player plugin" you mean "Apple Quicktime (QT) Player plugin?" I guess the platform is not Linux/UNIX as your profile would lead us to believe.

Please post some small example that can be used to reproduce the issue so that it may be possible to tell if the issue exists, and whether it lies in the Qt QWebView, the Apple QT plugin, or your HTML/Javascript.

we are not using Apple Quicktime (QT) Player plugin, we have own player here the code.

class VideoPlugin : public QLabel {

Q_OBJECT
public:
VideoPlugin();
~VideoPlugin() ;
void setImage(QPixmap p);
};