PDA

View Full Version : [MAC] Quicktime Widget

dlpnet
11th April 2007, 11:59
Hello,

I m trying to create a Qt Widget to display a QT (quicktime) movie. I ve found on the web examples to do this with Qt3 and it s working perfectly. But I m using Qt4 and the examples do not work. I can compile the project using Qt3 support and launch it, but the movie Widget is blank, nothing is displayed form QT.

I m thinking of a problem of window handle ? since we have to give to QT the widget handle.

I don t know what to look for, from here. Anybody has an y idea ? or better an example working with Qt4 ?

Thanks a lot,

Dlp

ps: the Movie Widget has also to work on Windows, but I haven t tested yet the above example on windows.

wysota
13th April 2007, 12:45
on Mac you should be able to use native methods, look here: http://doc.trolltech.com/qq/qq20-hiviews.html

merry
29th January 2008, 06:08
Hi all

I had used the above API of QuickTime to display movies , but the problem is

That i am having a list of files in QTreeWidget , on double click on an item , I am saving the file and then calling this API , the file plays (music/movie) for the first time , and then I remove this file , and again when i double click on that file , It again saves the file , but it didnt play the file. I didnt understand what the matter is..

Regards
Merry

wysota
29th January 2008, 12:30
Hard to say without seeing any code.