PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Build QtWebengine while Building source package

swarupa
27th March 2016, 10:57
Hi All,
Iam new to qt. I have downloaded qt source package for 5.6 and configured it make it and installed it, but i dont find qtwebengine installed in the directory.

I used the steps

./configure
make
make install

for installing qt 5.6 version on ubuntu. I dont see qtwebengine module installed. please can some one help me in installing the qtwebengine module also along with other modules.

Thanks,

Added after 1 30 minutes:

iam able to make it. iam getting make file for it. but i dont know why its not installing.

can some one help me in installing this.

thanks,

anda_skoa
27th March 2016, 14:38
Do you have write access permissions to the directoriy you are installing to?

Cheers,
_

swarupa
27th March 2016, 16:01
All other qt files are installed in that /usr/local directory. But only Qtwebengine is not installed in that directory.
Do i want to change any settings?

anda_skoa
27th March 2016, 16:17
Ok, that sounds like it isn't a permission problem.

Hmm, no idea why the install for that module should fail then.

Cheers,
_

swarupa
27th March 2016, 18:31
Hi all ,
While i am installing Qt5.6 source package. I got the following message related to qtwebengine. I donot know why it is not installing?

cd qtwebengine/ && ( test -e Makefile || /home/ravi/Documents/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.6.0/qtbase/bin/qmake /home/ravi/Documents/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.6.0/qtwebengine/qtwebengine.pro -o Makefile ) && make -f Makefile install
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ravi/Documents/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.6.0/qtwebengine'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `install'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ravi/Documents/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.6.0/qtwebengine'
cd qtwebview/ && ( test -e Makefile || /home/ravi/Documents/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.6.0/qtbase/bin/qmake /home/ravi/Documents/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.6.0/qtwebview/qtwebview.pro -o Makefile ) && make -f Makefile install
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ravi/Documents/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.6.0/qtwebview'
Some of the required modules (android|ios|winrt|osx_webview_experimental|qtHave Module(webengine)) are not available.

why it is coming. can anyone tell me?