PDA

View Full Version : QT 5.7 error compile on Wandboard

aletes
27th October 2016, 23:33
I am configuring my Ubuntu system to develop on arm platform with a wandboard card.
I followed these guides:
http://wiki.wandboard.org/index.php/Building_Qt5_using_yocto_on_Wandboard
http://wiki.wandboard.org/index.php/Setup_QT_creator_for_developing_QT_apps_on_wandboa rd#Build_and_Deploy_application_in_QT_Creator

and the environment properly installed.
I installed QT: Based on Qt 5.7.0 (GCC 4.9.1 20140922 (Red Hat 4.9.1-10), 64-bit)
I'm trying to compile a simple application but using the standard kit (Desktop) the application is compiled; if I try to use the configured kit for wandboard card, created as indicated by the wiki the build fails with these three errors:
: -1: Error: can not find -lQt5Widgets
: -1: Error: can not find -lQt5Gui
: -1: Error: can not find -lQt5Core

What is missing in configuration?

d_stranz
28th October 2016, 00:02
You probably need to add a "-L<path to Qt libs>" directive on your link line (where "<path to Qt libs>" is wherever the Qt libraries live for your kit). If you are using a .pro file, then it needs to be added to the LIBS line.

aletes
28th October 2016, 08:46
This is log output of make:

mtune=cortex-a9 --sysroot=/mnt/dati/code/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots/wandboard-quad -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-O1 -o Test2QT main.o mainwindow.o moc_mainwindow.o -L/mnt/dati/code/yocto/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-mx6qdl-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtbase/5.3.2-r0/build/lib -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lGLESv2 -lEGL -lGAL -lpthread
/mnt/dati/code/sdk/poky/1.7.3/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/../../libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/4.9.1/ld: cannot find -lQt5Widgets
/mnt/dati/code/sdk/poky/1.7.3/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/../../libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/4.9.1/ld: cannot find -lQt5Gui
/mnt/dati/code/sdk/poky/1.7.3/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/../../libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/4.9.1/ld: cannot find -lQt5Core
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Test2QT] Error 1
09:37:10: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project Test2QT (kit: Wandboard)
The kit Wandboard has configuration issues which might be the root cause for this problem.
When executing step "Make"

d_stranz
28th October 2016, 15:03
: -1: Error: can not find -lQt5Widgets
: -1: Error: can not find -lQt5Gui
: -1: Error: can not find -lQt5Core

Are those the actual names of the Qt libraries (.a or .so files)? With the correct case? Do you see those libraries in that location? Are the libraries the correct "bitness" (32 vs. 64-bit)?