PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to create a quick project

sylas
24th November 2016, 10:18
Hi all ! I am a Linux user. Since I got my new O.S. (16.4) I made with success many gui objects. But impossible to create a project with: Applications->Qt Quick Applications. The wizzard says "no valid kits found". I clicked on "options" and I added Qt 5.5 to the Qt 4.8.7(default) already existing. Impossible to "apply" but O.K. possible.. I always come back to "No valid kits found" I hope somebody will help me. I read many times help of Qt.

anda_skoa
24th November 2016, 13:06
Does 16.4 refer to Ubuntu 16.4?

How did you install Qt? Through the system's software center or the download from qt.io?

When you write you added Qt 5.5 in QtCreator, did you add just the Qt version or also a Kit using that Qt versino?

Cheers,
_

sylas
25th November 2016, 08:04
I installed Qt Creator with Ubuntu Software Centre. I added Qt 5.5 in "Build & Run">kits. Thank you for your reply.

anda_skoa
25th November 2016, 10:55
Can you check if you have the qtdeclarative5-dev and qml-module-qtquick2 packages installed?

Cheers,
_

sylas
25th November 2016, 11:47
I installed with the terminal the two items you gave me. Qt Creator says now: "you can use the following kits for project HWquick -> Qt 5.5.1 in PATH(qt5)(invalid). So I succeeded in my quck project. Every thing seems OK now. Thank you very much.