PDA

View Full Version : convert my mainwindow in one .dll with qt

SirJonas
28th November 2016, 16:16
Hi it's possible to convert my mainwindow in one dll dynamic link library? And my other question is if i did one static link library i can include in one dynamic link library to include all features of this and then use like a dynamic link library calling the functions and all things with my dynamic link library. And the last question is what will be the problem if i want to use this .dll with one program that it is not for qt. thanks!:confused::confused::confused:

The dll is done with qt.

d_stranz
28th November 2016, 17:09
convert my mainwindow in one dll dynamic link library?

I have no idea what you mean by this. Convert mainwindow to what?

And the last question is what will be the problem if i want to use this .dll with one program that it is not for qt.

This probably will not work unless you implement a QApplication instance inside your DLL so there is an event loop for the Qt QObject-based class instances to use.

SirJonas
28th November 2016, 17:18
in other words libraries of qt are not prepared for being used by other class of program's. They will work only with qt program's but if i want to get to work with other program's, i must to implement a QApplication instance inside my DLL. So i think it's a little difficult to implement with qt so maybe i must to use pure c++.