PDA

View Full Version : What's for dinner?

Anamaria Fiser
12th January 2017, 00:16
Hi. I noticed that we're a bit serious here. Can we discuss something else? So what's for dinner?
Mine was left over roast beef sandwich with extra pepperoni and salami plus american cheese. No veggies, no dressing. Then, I had rootbeer float.
What's yours?

Nizars
12th January 2017, 11:55
Sounds delicious, It's still noon here but I have already had leftover vegetarian pizza from last night. I order my pizzas like a kid with fries on top and a Fanta to go with. :P

Anamaria Fiser
13th January 2017, 11:26
For Leftover pizzas,microwave oven is the best friend! :)

d_stranz
21st January 2017, 00:45
Korean tofu soup bowl.

slaphead
22nd January 2017, 15:24
I went out with the fam and had our dinner at Friday's. I ordered sirloin steak w/ pasta and veggies on the side plus my fave lemon mint juice.

Nizars
22nd January 2017, 21:27
Spinach lasagne and carrot cake. <3

slaphead
3rd March 2017, 22:36
I had Korean food with my daughter.

Anamaria Fiser
4th March 2017, 21:25
tonight, I am still undecided. I think I want to head over to Lou Malnati's for Pizza or maybe get tacos :) Hmmm ...

drbob785
16th March 2017, 02:08
We have decided to celebrate tonight in Restaurant.

Anamaria Fiser
22nd April 2017, 23:18
Thanks everyone for sharing. I hope we can keep this thread busy. It's like stress reliever when we're talking about food, don't you think so? :D

Oh I forgot to mention about my dinner. I prepared baked cheesy salmon with buttered asparagus on the side and I bought a cookie caramel flavored ice cream.

Spinach lasagne and carrot cake. <3

appetizing. btw, carrot cake is my fav cake since childhood.

QuickCalculator
26th April 2017, 08:15
I have beef steak here for my family.

d_stranz
4th May 2017, 20:31
Trying make lunch the big meal of the day. Today it was boneless, skinless chicken thighs marinated in Korean bulgogi sauce, then cooked in the air fryer (http://www.usa.philips.com/c-m-ho/cooking/airfryer-top). Sliced and served in soft flour tacos with lettuce and some Korean gochujang sauce for topping.

slaphead
14th June 2017, 23:53
Sorry for the so off topic. But I feel we're so serious here and honestly, I'm hungry right now. Can't think of what to eat. What about Subway sandwich or pizza? What did you have for dinner?

Anamaria Fiser
22nd June 2017, 12:05
Ice cream cake! Quite healthy, huh? LOL