PDA

View Full Version : qt is cross-platform to everting?

joaovictor
8th March 2017, 00:39
I want to know if it's possible to compile applications for IOS and Android on Qt on any Linux distribution platform. Or is it just using MacOs that I can develop using the tools for IOS?
Well, as I've seen it's possible to just add the Android development tools (ant, sdk, jdk and ndk) that I can compile for Android, I want to be able to compile for IOS too, but I do not really know how to add the tools and if it is only in the Apple environment that is possible.

I want to know if it's possible to compile applications for IOS and Android on Qt on any Linux distribution platform. Or is it just using MacOs that I can develop using the tools for IOS?
Well, as I've seen it's possible to just add the Android development tools (ant, sdk, jdk and ndk) that I can compile for Android, I want to be able to compile for IOS too, but I do not really know how to add the tools and if it is only in the Apple environment that is possible.

for to know if is really needed a virtual machine haha :crying:

anda_skoa
9th March 2017, 09:19
You can develop for Android on basically all desktop platforms, but Apple has not provided their tools for any other platform than MacOS.

Cheers,
_

joaovictor
9th March 2017, 22:12
:confused: Está aÃ* uma questão que precisa ser melhorada para todo o planeta! Desmonetização! Muito Obrigado pela ajuda! você me ajudou agora vou focar em desenvolver!

This is a question that needs to be improved for the whole planet! Demonetization! Thanks a lot for the help! You helped me now I will focus on developing!