PDA

View Full Version : QT c++ OPENGL

cmartin
11th March 2020, 14:56
Greetings,
I would like to know how to make an application made with opengl be seen on other machines that do not have QT installed, I copied the plugins

Platforms

qwindows.dll

And the dlls

libEGL.dll
libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
libGLESV2.dll
libstdc++-6.dll
opengl32sw.dll
Qt5Core.dll
Qt5Gui.dll
Qt5OpenGL.dll
Qt5Widgets.dll

Int the program root but it still does not work. The application runs, but when creating the part of the “animation” the program is broken and sometimes I only get the widget in total black, help me please.

d_stranz
11th March 2020, 16:23
It is possible that the level of GL support on the deployment PC is not as high as that on your development machine. It isn't a Qt problem, most likely. If you didn't have the right set of Qt DLLs deployed, the program would not run at all. See if you can find an OpenGL diagnostic tool you can run on both PCs. There is a list of tools here. (https://www.khronos.org/opengl/wiki/Debugging_Tools)

cmartin
11th March 2020, 17:53
If I install QT it works fine. The problem is which dll is specific to OPENGL???, because windeployqt already executed it and already copied the other dlls and plugins.

d_stranz
12th March 2020, 19:30
You could try the good old Windows Dependency Walker tool (depends.exe) to look at either your executable or Qt5OpenGL.dll to see if that tells you anything about which GL dlls it is pulling in.